5 Reasons to Visit the New 24/7 Illinois Perinatal HIV Hotline Website
- The new Hotline website is easier to navigate and has a cleaner look. Key resources are quickly found on the home page.
- Caring for an HIV-positive woman in labor? The “hot” red button at the top of the home page lists step-by-step instructions on how to treat your patient. Call the Hotline and we’ll provide clinical consultation, referral, and follow-up assistance.
- Quickly access links to best practices and care recommendations for HIV-positive women in labor and women or infants with preliminary positive rapid HIV tests.
- You’ll find recent news and research as well as links for patients and other service providers.
- The Hotline website is THE resource for anything related to pregnancy and HIV.
SHARE the Hotline website with anyone who works in a hospital, clinic-based setting, or social service agency that serves pregnant women.